From September 2020 to June 2021 we will travel to different regions of France to meet YOU!
MEET US IN FRANCE!
IMPORTANT: Due to the current pandemic, our trips are canceled.
From September 2020, we will travel to different regions of France to meet our students (see below the dates of our stays in France).
DON’T MISS OUT. BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
WHY DO WE TRAVEL IN FRANCE?
- To meet you personally and get to know each other better.
- To have real French conversations with you.
- To teach you French.
- To make you discover the French culture.
- To create more fun videos about everyday life in France.
- Because France is so beautiful!
- And it’s a good opportunity to travel as a family!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From September 2020, I will travel with Ingrid and the kids to different regions of France to meet you, our dear students (see below the dates of our stays in France). These stays will allow us to make you discover the French culture and regions, as well as to make more fun videos about cities of France.
Duration of the meeting: 2h30
In order to give personalized attention to participants, places are limited to a maximum of 20 people per meeting. Several meetings will be organized by city of France and surroundings.
We wish we could all meet you in person!
The exact dates and locations will be set based on the student’s reservations and location.
We will contact you to give you all the details once you reserve your place.
The attendance fee is 70 euros per person.
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity. Book your spot now!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
The meeting will consist of:
- Presentations to answer questions about learning French and motivation.
- Workshops where you can participate
- A question and answer session. If possible, we will try to answer all your questions 😉
- Little surprises…
Here is the program in detail:
- What are the obstacles linked to learning French?
- How to immerse yourself in the French language?
- The intermediate level, a plateau? How to take it to the next level?
- How to speak French fluently?
- How to stay motivated?
- An effective routine to continue to progress.
- The regions of France and French culture.
- Motivation Workshop
- Pronunciation Workshop
- Forum: Answers to your questions on the French language and culture.
- Little surprises….
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
Here are the dates of our stays in the different regions of France.
Metz and surroundings
From September 15, 2020 to October 15, 2020
Lyon and surroundings
From November 2, 2020 to November 20, 2020
Grenoble and surroundings
From November 23, 2020 to December 18, 2020
Paris and surroundings
January 4, 2021 to January 22, 2021
Annecy and surroundings
From January 25, 2021 to February 19, 2021
Montpellier and surroundings
March 8, 2021 to April 2, 2021
Toulouse and surroundings
From April 12, 2021 to April 23, 2021
Nice and surroundings
From May 17, 2021 to June 11, 2021
Colmar and surroundings
From June 14, 2021 to July 2, 2021RESERVE YOUR PLACE
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Founder of Français Immersion
French Immersion Teacher in France