From September 2023 to June 2024 we will travel to different regions of France to meet YOU!
MEET US IN FRANCE!
Coronavirus (COVID-19): The meetings will be organized in strict compliance with health instructions. All participants will be informed of the gestures to be observed when meeting. The instructions to be observed will be detailed in the booking confirmation email.
From September 2023, we will travel to different regions of France to meet our students (see below the dates of our stays in France).
DON’T MISS OUT. BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
WHY DO WE TRAVEL IN FRANCE?
- To meet you personally and get to know each other better.
- To have real French conversations with you.
- To teach you French.
- To make you discover the French culture.
- To create more fun videos about everyday life in France.
- Because France is so beautiful!
- And it’s a good opportunity to travel as a family!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From September 2023, I will travel with Ingrid and the kids to different regions of France to meet you, our dear students (see below the dates of our stays in France). These stays will allow us to make you discover the French culture and regions, as well as to make more fun videos about cities of France.
Duration of the meeting: 2h30
In order to give personalized attention to participants, places are limited to a maximum of 30 people per meeting. Several meetings will be organized by city of France and surroundings.
We wish we could all meet you in person!
The exact dates and locations will be set based on the student’s reservations and location.
We will contact you to give you all the details once you reserve your place.
The attendance fee is 80 euros per person.
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity. Book your spot now!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
The meeting will consist of:
- Presentations to answer questions about learning French and motivation.
- Workshops where you can participate
- A question and answer session. If possible, we will try to answer all your questions 😉
- Little surprises…
Here is the program in detail:
- What are the obstacles linked to learning French?
- How to immerse yourself in the French language?
- The intermediate level, a plateau? How to take it to the next level?
- How to speak French fluently?
- How to stay motivated?
- An effective routine to continue to progress.
- The regions of France and French culture.
- Motivation Workshop
- Pronunciation Workshop
- Forum: Answers to your questions on the French language and culture.
- Little surprises….
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
Here are the dates of our stays in the different regions of France.
Strasbourg and surroundings
From September 04, 2023 to September 30, 2023
Metz and surroundings
From October 3, 2023 to October 21, 2023
Paris and surroundings
From November 14, 2023 to November 25, 2023
Grenoble and surroundings
November 28, 2023 to December 16, 2023
Bordeaux and surroundings
From January 9, 2024 to January 20, 2024
Reims and surroundings
January 23, 2024 to February 10, 2024
Toulouse and surroundings
From March 6, 2024 to March 24, 2024
Nice and surroundings
From Abril 3, 2024 to Abril 14, 2024
Annecy and surroundings
From May 8, 2024 to May 26, 2024
Versailles and surroundings
From June 12, 2024 to July 7, 2024RESERVE YOUR PLACE
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Founder of Français Immersion
French Immersion Teacher in France