From September 2021 to June 2022 we will travel to different regions of France to meet YOU!
MEET US IN FRANCE!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert: We are so sorry, but due to the pandemic our trips are being canceled until June 2021. We look forward to seeing you again from September 2021.
The meetings will be organized in strict compliance with health instructions.
All participants will be informed of the gestures to be observed when meeting. The instructions to be observed will be detailed in the booking confirmation email.
From September 2021, we will travel to different regions of France to meet our students (see below the dates of our stays in France).
DON’T MISS OUT. BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
WHY DO WE TRAVEL IN FRANCE?
- To meet you personally and get to know each other better.
- To have real French conversations with you.
- To teach you French.
- To make you discover the French culture.
- To create more fun videos about everyday life in France.
- Because France is so beautiful!
- And it’s a good opportunity to travel as a family!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From September 2021, I will travel with Ingrid and the kids to different regions of France to meet you, our dear students (see below the dates of our stays in France). These stays will allow us to make you discover the French culture and regions, as well as to make more fun videos about cities of France.
Duration of the meeting: 2h30
In order to give personalized attention to participants, places are limited to a maximum of 30 people per meeting. Several meetings will be organized by city of France and surroundings.
We wish we could all meet you in person!
The exact dates and locations will be set based on the student’s reservations and location.
We will contact you to give you all the details once you reserve your place.
The attendance fee is 80 euros per person.
Do not miss this exceptional opportunity. Book your spot now!RESERVE YOUR PLACE
The meeting will consist of:
- Presentations to answer questions about learning French and motivation.
- Workshops where you can participate
- A question and answer session. If possible, we will try to answer all your questions 😉
- Little surprises…
Here is the program in detail:
- What are the obstacles linked to learning French?
- How to immerse yourself in the French language?
- The intermediate level, a plateau? How to take it to the next level?
- How to speak French fluently?
- How to stay motivated?
- An effective routine to continue to progress.
- The regions of France and French culture.
- Motivation Workshop
- Pronunciation Workshop
- Forum: Answers to your questions on the French language and culture.
- Little surprises….
WHERE WILL WE MEET?
Here are the dates of our stays in the different regions of France.
Paris and surroundings
From September 13, 2021 to September 30, 2021
Reims and surroundings
From October 4, 2021 to October 22, 2021
Lyon and surroundings
From November 8, 2021 to November 19, 2021
Montpellier and surroundings
November 22, 2021 to December 17, 2021
Metz and surroundings
From January 10, 2022 to January 21, 2022
Dijon and surroundings
January 24, 2022 to February 18, 2022
Lyon and surroundings
From March 7, 2022 to March 25, 2022
Toulouse and surroundings
From Abril 4, 2022 to Abril 22, 2022
Nice and surroundings
From May 16, 2022 to June 10, 2022
Annecy and surroundings
From June 13, 2022 to July 5, 2022RESERVE YOUR PLACE
RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Founder of Français Immersion
French Immersion Teacher in France